- Department Information Profile
- Faculty List
- Vision & Mission
- Award & Achievement
- Publication List
- Photo Gallery
Kayachikitsa is one of the basic clinical Subject of Ayurveda being taught in the final year B.A.M.S degree course.Kayachikitsa is the for most branch of Astang Ayurveda.This subject mainly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.This department is essentially concerned with the education ,research, & patient care in field of Ayurvedic internal medicine.This department is approved by MUHS.We have well qualified ,studious,co-operative & experienced teaching staff.The department offers teaching and training module as per university guidelines.We have well Maintained library with variety of books. Departmentel teaching staff is Attached to the hospital to provide practical, clinical knowledge to student.Department takes efforts to prepare best clinicians,academicians &socially aware person during college life .Department also interested in conducting research in providing cure and care for various diseases with the help of Ayurveda.
|1||Department Area||191.97 Sq. mtr|
|2||No. of Teaching Staff||06|
|3||No. of Non-Teaching Staff||01|
|4||No. of Departmental Library Book||107|
|5||No. of Charts||47|
|6||No. of Models||00|
|7||No. of Specimen||153|
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name of Teacher||Photo||Qualification||Teacher Code||Date of Joining||Total Teaching Experience||Mobile No.||Email ID|
|1.||H.O.D. & Professor||Dr. Sonal Abhijeet Shah||B.A.M.S., M.D. Kayachikitsa||AYKC02108||27/12/2018||12.10 Yearsemail@example.com|
|2.||Professor||Dr. Abhinandan Yuvaraj Patil||B.A.M.S., M.D. Mano Vigyana avum Manasa Roga||AYKC01359||16/06/2016||10.10 Yearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Reader||Dr. Amit Anil Chingale||B.A.M.S., M.D. Kayachikitsa||AYKC00330||01/10/2019||6.8 Yearsemail@example.com|
|4.||Reader||Dr. Dhairyashil Pandurang Patil||B.A.M.S., M.D. Kayachikitsa||AYKC00428||01/09/2015||5.8 Yearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Lecturer||Dr. Shraddha Krishna Patil||B.A.M.S., M.D. Kayachikitsa||TCRA000048105||17/12/2020||4 Monthemail@example.com|
|6.||Lecturer||Dr. Jayant Anandrao Mali||B.A.M.S., M.D. Kayachikitsa||TCRA000048621||17/12/2020||4 Monthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- We aim at developing students with highest quality of principles of Ayurveda
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of Kayachikitsa education by assured quality educational programs to build skillful, competent, self-reliant practitioners to meet health needs of the society.
- Achieving academic excellence by giving 100% results in final examinations.
- For promoting scientific temper for research and keeping up breast with current development of science, arrangement of guest lectures (5 lectures PER academic year) for the same.
- To implement effectively programs through innovation in teaching, learning & evaluation.